Music Powers

A&R Music1

A&R Live Hookup - Guarantee Your Music Heard And Live Feedback By Record Company A&R, by Phone and Web!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

T.I. Sells 160,000 First Week

Remember Me (T.I. song)Image via Wikipedia
T.I. who has been in jail now for several months just released his latest project. No Mercy was released at the beginning of December has only sold around 145-160,000 copies. I said this before that until T.i. get focused and gets rid of all the bullshit he will continue to have only medicore success with the music.

T.I. LATEST ALBUM ONLY EXPECTED TO SELL 145000! Incarcerated rapper T.I. is on track to tell around 145000 copies of his new “No Mercy” album in its first week in stores. Based on one-day sales figures, TIPs latest solo effort will ...

T.I. to Release 'No Mercy' From Jail December 7 Rolling Stone Music

T.I.'s long-percolating next album has been slated for a December 7 release, according to a note the rapper posted on his website late Wednesday:


Related articles



TI's latest shoutout

TIP's response to the current Fed situation and updates on his work on his latest album







Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: